It is good to conduct asbestos testing. If asbestos is airborne and inhales, it is hard for your lungs to expel them because it will embed in your lung tissues. If it happens for a long time, you may develop serious health issues such as various cancer forms and scarring lung tissues.
ALS has experts who conduct asbestos testing and analyze the air, water, soil and bulk samples with low detection samples. It is quick to complete your clearance projects using asbestos fiber.
ALS has many accreditations based on their work and where they are operating. ALS location determines its certification and methods. Asbestos tests your samples from their laboratory near you and immediately informs you of the results. In case you have any questions regarding asbestos testing services, asbestos abatement, or the correct way to do an asbestos test, there is a customer representative in each ALS laboratory. All you have to do is contacting them.
When you suspect asbestos, try to find an answer quickly. Airsafe has NATA accreditation to detect samples that may contain asbestos. To analyze a model in the asbestos testing lab, asbestos use:
- Polarized Light Microscopy
- Dispersion Staining
Asbestos Testing Laboratory by Airsafe
Identification of asbestos occurs in the laboratory using proper equipment types to get accurate results. Airsafe does not outsource sample analysis to any asbestos testing laboratory. Therefore, they do their job in the right way. They have trained staff who use a rigorous process and testing methods to analyze samples in every detail.
How to make asbestos testing order from Advanced Lab
If you doubt asbestos might be on your asbestos, get asbestos testing quickly. Airsafe lead in commercial and residential asbestos testing. Follow the instructions given below.
- Ensure you take precautions when removing asbestos materials.
- Pour water on asbestos material to remove dust.
- Use hand tools to collect a sample and note that a piece should not be larger than 100g.
- Get click plastic bags from a supermarket to keep your sample.
- Use wet wipes to clean hands tools and keep wipes in their click lock bag.
- Use two sealable plastic bags for your samples.
- Use paint to seal materials that may break that seem to have the potential of causing airborne asbestos dust when your finish sampling.
- If you decide to take the sample to Airsafe in person, make a call to inform them that you are going. If you cannot go, make a call so that you can make arrangements on how your sample will get to the laboratory.
If you need to get your answer fast, you can incur some charges so that asbestos can deliver your results within a few hours. Besides, asbestos can take samples from your place, although they charge for this action.
Asbestos is a serious threat to your health, and therefore, it is crucial to take the initiative to take a sample for testing to determine whether it is there or not so that you can take the best precautions. Never assume because health problems that may arise resulting from asbestos airborne may damage your lungs or even lead to cancer.